Scouts Canada – Camp Wilabosca
Effective January 1, 2019
- Complete and submit a copy of Public Health Sudbury District – Notice of Recreation Camp Opening Form – at least 14 days prior to camp opening – one form can be used far 2 or more camps if it is the same group.
- Follow camp emergency plan– posted and on website
- At least 1 leader with current First Aid training on site at all times
- At least 1 person on site with current Food Handling Training Certificate
- For water front activities, 2 certified life guards for every 25 swimmers.
- The camp has a policy that no greasy foods are to be prepared on the griddle in the kitchen. A Barbecue is provided for this purpose, please complete and return the acknowledgement form, when you return the key.
- All Garbage must be taken with you when you leave, you are not to use the Elk Lake Depot to dispose of your garbage. A $10,000 fine could be imposed if you use the Elk Lake Depot
- Complete and return the closing checklist, documenting any deficiencies